On December 1, 2017, SY19 Summary End Product Data Schedules (SEPDS) will be available for State Distributing Agencies (SDAs) and processors to download from the USDA Foods National Processing Community PartnerWeb. SEPDS will not be emailed to processors this year. Processors and states have the ability to filter columns on SEPDS to accommodate customization, for example; to only show the items approved for sale in a specific state.
Click here to register for the USDA Foods National Processing Community PartnerWeb site access.
After the registration is processed, you will receive an email from the PartnerWeb Helpdesk with your login name and temporary password. You can then go into the USDA Foods National Processing Community PartnerWeb site and log in. We have posted a quick start video on the page that will help you navigate the site and learn more about resources available on this page.
Important Dates for SY 2018-2019
· November 15 – 30, 2017: The Processing Team will convert current SEPDS to the SY19 format, including the new average material value. The SY19 Average Price File will be posted on the FNS website.
· December 1, 2017: Approved SY19 SEPDS will be posted to PartnerWeb site.
· December 29, 2017: Audit reports for new NPA processors are due. Email the audit report to NPA@fns.usda.gov. As a reminder, as of June 20, 2016, regulations require new processors to have an audit in each of the first two years of processing regardless of the dollar value of USDA Food received.
· March 16, 2018: Last day to submit EPDS/SEPDS additions or revisions for SY18.
Email EPDS/SEPDS requested changes to:
Fully substitutable foods - NPA@fns.usda.gov
Poultry & Red Meat – AMS-LPS-EPDSReview@ams.usda.gov
· Mid-March 2018: The amount for the SY19 bond/letter of credit will be sent to all active NPA processors. Send updates on contact information to NPA@fns.usda.gov
· May 11, 2018: SY19 processor bonds/ letters-of-credit are due. Failure to submit the bond/letter of credit may result in delay in purchase or delivery of product.
How to handle USDA Food Complaints
Complaints must be filed in WBSCM by the SDA that diverted the load for processing. To assist the SDA in filing a timely complaint, the following information is required:
If the situation requires immediate attention, contact the USDA Foods Complaint Team at 800-446-6991 or USDAFoodsComplaints@fns.usda.gov Monday - Friday 6:00AM - 5:00PM (Eastern Time). Please do not contact AMS Commodity Procurement or the vendor directly.
Contact the Processing Team at NPA@fns.usda.gov.