ACDA Membership Application

Warning: browser cookies disabled. Please enable them to use this website.

Select membership level

* Mandatory fields
* Membership level

Notice of Reasonable Estimate for Individual, Industry, Associate, and Allied Organization membership categories : In accordance with section 6033(e)(2)(A) of the Internal Revenue Code, as amended, members of the American Commodity Distribution Association are hereby notified that an estimated 22% of your dues will be allocated to lobbying and political activities and, therefore, is not deductible as a business expense. However, the remaining 78% of your dues payment may be deductible as an ordinary and necessary business expense for federal income tax purposes. Please consult your tax advisor for more information.

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software